How to be a Member
Membership in the community is open to couples who are:
- Canonically married (Married in the Church).
- Graduated from a Marriage Encounter Weekend.
- Willing to live the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ and follow the Tenets of the Community.
A couple who seeks membership will undergo a period of preparation (spiritual growth programs) until they demonstrate:
- Faithfulness to the life of the Community,
- A good spirit in their commitment to the Community and its order and,
- A stability and consistency in their Christian living (within or outside of the community).
Please feel free to download our brochure and check out upcoming Marriage Encounter Weekend schedules.
Get to know more about us.
Our History | Our Mission-Vision | Our Tenets | Our Founders