FAMILY LIFE MINISTRY (FLM)
Core members, SY 2016-2018
Ministry Head: Robert Sheila Gorres
Functions, Objectives, Programs
FLM’s role in the Pag-ibig sa Diyos Catholic Community is three-fold:
- Worship: To foster family relationship with God through family devotion to prayers, Scriptures and the Sacraments
- Fellowship: To experience and live a true Christian family relationship by understanding and practicing the lessons learned in the Family Encounter Weekend Seminar and other programs for the family
- Discipleship/Ministry/Evangelism: To enable families to embrace the PDCC Vision and Mission for Catholic families through recruiting, sponsoring, serving other families and supporting PDCC Programs.
FLM’s Duties and Responsibilities:
- To design/upgrade programs for the development of family life.
- To design/upgrade programs particularly for the formation of the youth leaders to organize, plan, administer and supervise the activities of the youth in their respective prayer groups.
- To equip Family Life Service Group Heads, leaders, presenters, and facilitators through necessary training, provision of relevant materials, and publications.
- To oversee/coordinate implementation of plans, programs and activities related to Family Life and Youth at various prayer groups.
- To oversee and coordinate Family Life and Youth-related Community-wide activities.
- To perform other functions related and important to family life that may arise and needed to be done.
Programs offered by FLM:
- Family Encounter Weekend, Family Camping
- Singles Encounter Weekend, LSS, GSS, Retreat/Recollection
- Youth-MYX (Me, You, and Christ), God is Good (GIG/Youth LSS), GSS, Leadership Formation, Youth Leadership Camping, Youth Leadership Retreat/Recollection, Kids’ Care-during-assemblies
- Outreach/Mission Work