The Pagibigsa Diyos Catholic Community is a trans-parochial Catholic community.
In These We Believe…
- We are a Catholic Community. We belong to the Catholic Church. We believe in what the Catholic Church professes. We put ourselves under its authority and share its apostolic mission.
- As a community, we participate in the charismatic renewal within the Church. We live under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. We are intensely aware of His presence in our daily lives.
- As Catholics, we live our baptism seriously.
- As disciples of Christ, we put our hope in the promise of salvation that He gave.
- Mother Mary is the exemplar of the kind of Christ’s disciples we hope to be.
- We believe that all adoration and worship is reserved for God alone.We are a community of prayer. We gather to adore God, to thank Him, to ask for His forgiveness, and to pray for our needs. The Eucharistic Celebration is our highest form of worship and expression of our faith and love for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Get to know more about us.
Our History | Our Mission-Vision | Our Tenets | Our Founders